Poppy Delevingne Personal Details
Birth Name: Poppy Angela Delevingne
Nickname: Poppy, Monster, Froggy
Born: May 3, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: London, England, UK
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: Poppy attended Bedales School in Petersfield, Hampshire
Occupation: Model, socialite
Net Worth: $1 million
Poppy Delevingne Measurements
Height: 5’10 (1.78 m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 30B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Tall figure, blue eyes
Best known for: Her work as a model with various fashion brands
Poppy Delevingne Family:
Father – Charles Hamar Delevingne
Mother – Pandora Anne Delevingne
Siblings – Cara Delevigne, Chloe Delevigne
Poppy Delevingne Dated:
- James Cook (2007-Present) – She is currently married to model James Cook who she dated for 5 years before getting married.
First Fashion Show: She first walked the catwalk of a fashion show in 2012 as part of Zoe Jordan’s ‘Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012’ collection.
First Film: She first appeared on the big screen as a model in 2009 film ‘Pirate Radio’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2012 as a guest judge in an episode of ‘Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model’
Personal trainer: It appears that Poppy works out under the guidance of personal trainer Rob Jeffers. She also follows a strict diet plan.
Poppy Delevingne Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She was the face of Louis Vuitton’s 2012 summer collection.
- Poppy grew up in a mansion in Belgravia, West London.
- She is good friends with photographer Matthew Williamson whom she often muses for.
- Poppy used to share a flat with actress Sienna Miller.
- Her paternal grandmother died when she was 102 years old.
- She started modeling in 2008 when she was discovered by Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm Model Management.
- Her favorite musicians are Jay Z, Notorious B.I.G, Daft Punk, Spice Girls, and The Prodigy.
- She supports the Blue Marine Foundation, a foundation dedicated to saving ocean life.
- Growing up, Poppy had a phobia of buttons.
- She absolutely loves pasta and spaghetti-based dishes.