Birth Name: Adam Noaj Levine
Born: March 18, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Origin: Los Angeles, California
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Adam went to school at Brentwood Elementary in Los Angeles. It was during those years that he met Mickey Madde and Jesse Carmichael who he created the band with. As for his artistic education, he attended French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts Camp in New York.
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur, Occasional actor, Musician
Net Worth: $15 million
Adam Noaj Levine Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)
Height: 5’11’ (1.82 m)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Hazel
Shoe Size: 10
Sensual dance moves, uses “Oh!” and “Yeah!” in most of his songs, loves tattoos and has many of them all over his body.
Best Known For:
Being the lead vocalist of Maroon 5.
Adam Noaj Levine’s Family:
Father – Fred Levine (Founder of Retail Chain M.Fredric)
Mother – Patsy Levine (Admissions counselor)
Siblings – Michael (younger brother)
Adam Noaj Levine Dated:
- Alexandra Burman – RUMOR
- Jane Herman (1997-2001)
- Jessica Simpson (2004-2006)
- Maria Sharapova (2005)
- Becky Ginos (2006-2009)
- Janine Habeck (2008)
- Angela Bellotte (2009)
- Arielle Vandenberg (2009-2010)
- Cameron Diaz (2010) – RUMOR
- Anne Vyalitsyna (2010-2012)
- Behati Prinsloo (2012-2013)
- Amanda Setton (2013)
- Nina Agdal (2013) – RUMOR
Maroon 5 released their first album in June 2002 with the help of J Records and Octane Records which supported the ‘Songs About Jane’ debut album.
First TV Show:
Adam’s first appearance on TV was in 1997, when he appeared on Beverly Hills 90210 as himself for just one episode.
Adam loves yoga and takes his yoga instructor Chad Dennis everywhere the band goes.
Adam Levine Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies
- Adam was the co-founder of an indie pop band called Kara’s Flowers, in which he was both the lead vocalist and guitarist. The band was founded when Adam was in his teens but after failing to impress with their first album, the band was disbanded. He later reformed the band adding a fifth member to create Maroon 5.
- He was a coach reality singing show The Voice.
- Adam launched his own fragrance in 2013.
- His parents divorced when Adam was seven.
- Adam used drugs in the past according to an interview.
- In 2010, Adam released his own fashion line, called 222.
- He also founded the 222 record label.
- Adam has a deep connection with the number 222 which is why he has the number 222 tattooed on his forearm. Interestingly enough, Maroon 5’s first song was recorded in a studio named 222.
- He has an openly gay brother and supports same sex marriage.
- Adam is friends with Jake Gyllenhaal and Jason Segel since kindergarten.
- He has a dog called Frankie.
- His favorite icon in terms of style is Batman.
- Adam does not own an iPod.