Alexis Knapp Personal Details
Birth Name: Alexis Merizalde Knapp
Born: July 31, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Avonmore, Pennsylvania, United States
Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Education: Not a lot is known about Alexis’ educational background at this point in time.
Net Worth: $2 million
Alexis Knapp Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 37-26-34
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Natural Light Brown, currently dyed Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Piercing green eyes
Best known for: Her role as Stacie Conrad in Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2.
Alexis Knapp Family:
Father – Bradford Elwood Knapp
Mother – Marjorie
Siblings – Alexis has three brothers
Alexis Knapp Dated:
- Ryan Phillippe (2010) – For the most part of 2010, she dated actor Ryan Phillippe with whom she has a daughter named Kailani Merizalde Knapp.
- Seth MacFarlane (2013) – At some point in 2013, she was rumored to have dated American comedian Seth MacFarlane.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2009 with her role as San Diego Dance Academy.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2010 when she appeared in Look: The Series.
Personal trainer: She doesn’t appear to employ the services of a personal trainer, even though she seems like she works out quite a bit.
Alexis Knapp Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite actress is Jennifer Connelly while her favorite actors are Sam Rockwell, Patrick Stewart, and Malcolm McDowell.
- Give that she didn’t have any sisters growing up, Alexis feels that she was quite the tomboy.
- She is actually trained in classical and ballet dancing.
- Alexis can play the piano, flute, and violin quite well.
- When she was 18 years old, Alexis relocated to Los Angeles to become an actress.
- As a teenager, she was not at all popular in school, nor did she have too many friends.
- Alexis says that she tends to forgive people easily, which she considers being a character flaw.
- She loves listening to Drake, Kanye West, and Jay-Z.
- Interestingly enough, Alexis is versed in the art of opera singing.