Birth Name: Amanda Laura Bynes
Nick Name: Chicky, Manda, and Mandy
Born: April 3rd, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Thousand Oaks, California, USA
Education: She graduated from Thousand Oaks High School in the year 2004 through an independent study program.
Occupation: Actress, comedian, and singer.
Net Worth: $4 Million
Amanda Bynes Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-27-37
Height: 5’8” (1.73m)
Weight: 130 lbs (59kg)
Natural Hair Color: Brown, but she usually dyes it blonde.
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive Features: Blonde hair, Sense of humor, Passion for fashion design.
Brand Endorsements: Got Milk?
Best Known for:
Her regular appearances on the TV series The Amanda Show, All That, and What I Like About You.
She also acted in films such as Big Fat Liar (2002), What a Girl Wants (2003), Love Wrecked (2005), She’s the Man (2006), Hairspray (2007), Sydney White (2007), and Easy A (2010).
Amanda Bynes’ Family:
- Father – Rick Bynes (Dentist)
- Mother – Lynn Organ (Dental Assistant and Office Manager)
- Siblings – Older Brother Tommy Bynes, a chiropractor, born in 1973, and older sister Jillian Bynes, born in 1983 (Did B.A. in History from UCLA).
Amanda Bynes Dated:
- Drake Bell (1999 – 2001) – Drake, an American actor, appeared on the Amanda Show in the year 1999, and soon began dating the actress. The relationship ended in December 2001.
- Taran Killam (2001 – 2002) – The relationship started in March 2001, and ended in May 2002.
- Frankie Muniz (2002- 2003) – He’s an American actor who acted in the film, Big Fat Liar, together with Bynes. He dated the actress up to March 2003.
- Nick Zano (2003-2004) –Bynes dated Nick for about 1 year before they separated in 2004.
- David Cross (2006) – Rumor.
- Doug Reinhardt (2008-2009) – He acted in the American TV series, The Hills. They were seen together in December 2008 at the Laker’s game, LA but the relationship barely lasted a month.
- Liam Hemsworth (2009) – Rumor.
- Kid Cudi (2010) – He’s a rapper who dated Bynes between February and March 2010. He dumped her for over-tweeting.
Amanda Bynes’s Personal Trainer: Amanda Bynes works out at the gym.
Amanda Bynes’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite actresses are Bette Midler and Lucille Ball.
- She’s the youngest in her family.
- She has an eating disorder that she announced on April 4, 2013 via her Twitter handle.
- She has an interest in illustrations and fashion design.
- She has had 2 hit-and-run cases, the first one on one on April 10, 2012, the other one in August 4, 2012.
- California’s Department of Motor Vehicles suspended her driving license on September 6, 2012. Ten days later, on September 16, 2012, her vehicle was impounded after she was found driving without the active license.
- She was arrested on May 23, 2013 for possession of marijuana.
- She was taken to Roosevelt Hospital for a mental check-up after throwing a bong out of her 36th floor window, an act which she denied, and instead accused the police of sexually harassing her. She has since been evicted from her property.
- She enjoys interacting with her fans on social media.
- She has ancestral roots from Romania, Poland, Ireland and Russia.
- She loves animals, and has two dogs and three cats. The dogs include a golden retriever named Tootsie Roll, and an Australian Shepherd by the name of Betty Boop. Her domesticated cats are Subbie, Dubbie and Tiger.
- She owns at least two cars, a Lexus SC430, and a Honda Accord.