Amy Poehler Personal Details
Birth Name: Amy Meredith Poehler
Nickname: Cool Cat Amy, Crazy Amy, Poehlercoaster
Born: September 16, 1971
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Newton, Massachusetts, USA
Residence: New York City, USA
Education: She attended Burlingron High School, before earning a degree in media and communications from Boston College. Amy also attended ImprovOlympic at one point.
Occupation: Actress, producer, writer, comedian
Net Worth: $18 million
Amy Poehler Measurements
Height: 5’2” (1.57 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive features: Energetic personality, often works with Tina Fey
Best known for: Her role as Leslie Knope in ‘Parks and Recreation’ and her appearance in ‘Saturday Night Live’
Amy Poehler Family:
Father – William Grinstead Poehler
Mother – Eileen Frances
Siblings – Greg Poehler
Amy Poehler Dated:
- Will Arnett (2000-2012) – She was married to Will Arnett for 12 years, during which time they had two kids named Archibald William Emerson and Abel James Arnett.
- Nick Kroll (2013-present) – Amy is currently dating actor Nick Kroll and they appear happy together.
First Film: Amy made her debut on the big screen in 1996 when she played a ‘woman sprayed with hose’ in ‘Tomorrow Night’.
First TV appearance: Here television debut came in 1996 when she appeared in an episode of ‘Late Night with Conan O’Brien’.
Personal trainer: Amy enjoys going to the gym as often as possible. This being said, she doesn’t employ the services of a personal trainer and there is no indication that she ever will.
Amy Poehler Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is good friends with Tina Fey.
- Amy is a big fan of hip hop group ‘Bone Thugs n Harmony’.
- She has often contributed to the writing of the shows she’s been a part of throughout her career.
- Amy is a big fan of Boston Red Sox.
- She has German, Irish, Portuguese, and English ancestry.
- Amy played the role of her real life husband’s sister in ‘Blades of Glory’.
- She was four months pregnant when she finished filming the second season of ‘Parks and Recreation’.