Birth Name: Britney Jean Spears
Nick Name: Brit / Pinkey / The Princess of Pop / Pop Icon / Queen B
Born: December 2, 1981
Ethnicity: English (with Maltese, Scottish, Northern Irish, Irish, French, Welsh, and Italian)
Religion: Raised a Southern Baptist, converted to Kabbalah.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: McComb, Mississippi
Residence: Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, California
Education: Attended Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi in October 1994. Studied at the Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS)’ in New York City
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Record Producer, Author, Fashion Designer and Video Director, Former TV Music Competition Judge
Net Worth: $200 million
Britney Spears Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Body Measurements: 35-27-35
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight: 52 kg or 115 pounds
Natural Hair Color: Brunette
Natural Eye Color: Light Brown
Bra Size: 35C
Dress Size: US size 4
Shoe Size: 7
Sultry look, Dyed blonde hair, Dresses provocatively
Britney endorses many perfumes, including Hidden Fantasy, Believe, Fantasy, and Midnight Fantasy.
She also represented Candie’s since March 2009.
Best Known for:
Britney is one of the most popular, successful, and controversial solo pop stars with hits like “Sometimes” and “Oops I Did It Again”. Recently, she was a host at The X Factor.
Britney Spears Family:
Father – Jamie Spears (Former building contractor, Chef)
Mother – Lynne Spears (Former elementary school teacher, Author)
Siblings – Bryan Spears, older brother
Jamie Lynn Spears, younger sister
Others: – Sean Preston Federline, son
Jayden James Federline, son
Britney Spears Dated:
- Robbie Carrico (1999) – they met when Carrico’s band opened for her ‘Baby One More Time’ tour.
- Justin Timberlake (2000-2002), ex-boyfriend – the two were friends since their Mickey Mouse Club days. The relationship was confirmed in 2000, and ended with rumors of Britney cheating on JT.
- Fred Durst (2002) – RUMOR
- Jared Leto (2003) – RUMOR
- Colin Farrell (2003) – RUMOR
- Jason Alexander (Jan. 3 to 5, 2004), ex-husband – the two were childhood friends, and got married in Vegas at five in the morning. They got annulled 55 hours later.
- Kevin Federline (2004-2006), ex-husband – had two sons together, Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline, in 2005 and 2006, respectively.
- Isaac Cohen (2007), ex-boyfriend – Cohen, a model, and Brit, were first seen powerboating and had a short-lived but intense relationship. They ended in amicable terms
- J.R. Rotem (2007) – music producer Rotem dated Britney briefly, although they didn’t call it exactly “dating”. Rotem told Blender Magazine that it was only sexual.
- Adnan Ghalib (2007-2008), ex-boyfriend – they met through while taking a sneaky photo of Britney. They ended the relationship with her filing a restraining order against Ghalib.
- Jason Trawick (2009-2013), ex-boyfriend – dated when he was still her agent. Her reps confirmed their relationship in May 2010. They ended their professional relationship and focus on their romantic relationship. They were engaged on December 2011 on Trawick’s 40th birthday. They called off the engagement and broke up in January 2013.
- David Lucado (2013 – present), boyfriend – they were introduced by common friends earlier this year, not too long after her engagement with Trawick was called off.
Britney Spears Personal Trainer:
Tony Martinez is there to help her with her exercises. She does a cartwheel, puts on boxing gloves, climbs a 10-foot fence, and plays tennis before every show.
Britney Spears Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She was People Magazine’s fourth Most Influential Person of 2000.
- In the CBS show, “How I Met Your Mother”, at least six clothing pieces came from her wardrobe and were auctioned off to benefit the Natural Resources Defense Council in 2008.
- In 2007, she was tied with Paris Hilton for the top spot on Mr. Blackwell’s Worst Dressed list.
- Her first happy family photo with son Sean Preston and Kevin Federline was for America’s People Magazine.
- In a poll by In Touch Magazine, she was named one of Hollywood’s Hottest Moms in 2005.
- For 3 years in a row, she topped Yahoo!’s annual list of the most-searched for names.
- She was in the 100 Sexiest Women in The World list by FHM in 2003 and 2004, consecutively.
- She was Star Magazine’s Most Annoying People in 2006.