Elizabeth Hurley Personal Details
Birth Name: Elizabeth Jane Hurley
Born: June 10, 1965
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: She attended Harriet Costello School in the past before attending London Studio Centre
Occupation: Actress, model, designer
Net Worth: $35 million
Elizabeth Hurley Measurements
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 134 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34D
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 9.5
Distinctive features: Blue eyes, curvaceous figure
Best known for: Appearing in films like ‘Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery’ and ‘Bedazzled’
Elizabeth Hurley Family:
Father – Roy Leonard Hurley
Mother – Angela Mary
Siblings – Kate Hurley, Michael James Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley Dated:
- Hugh Grant (1987-2000) – Elizabeth dated actor Hugh Grant for more than 13 years before calling it quits in May 2000.
- Tom Sizemore (1992) – She also had a fling with actor Tom Sizemore in 1992.
- Charlotte Lewis (1992) – Also in 1992, Elizabeth dated actress Charlotte Lewis for a brief period of time.
- William Annesley (1992) – Soon after splitting up with Charlotte, she dated her boyfriend William Annesley for a short while.
- Tim Jefferies (2001) – In 2001, she dated socialite Tim Jefferies for a short period of time.
- Steve Nash (2001) – Elizabeth also dated Canadian basketball player Steve Nash in 2001.
- Steve Bing (2001) – Towards the end of 2001, she dated film director Steve Bing for a few months.
- Arun Nayar (2002-2011) – After dating him for five years, Elizabeth eventually married Indian textile heir Arun Nayar in 2007, a marriage that lasted until June 15, 2011 when the divorce was finalized.
- Shane Warne (2010-2013) – Between 2010 and 2013, she dated former Australian cricketer Shane Warne to whom she was even engaged at some point.
First Film: Elizabeth made her debut on the big screen in 1987 as Marietta in ‘Aria’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1988 as Julia in an episode of ‘Inspector Morse’.
Personal trainer: Even though Elizabeth doesn’t employ a personal trainer, she takes very good care of herself by working out and sticking to a relatively strict diet plan.
Elizabeth Hurley Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She started modeling when she was 30 years old.
- Interestingly enough, Liz also speaks German to some extent.
- Elizabeth is the godmother of Brooklyn and Romeo who are David and Victoria Beckham’s children.
- As a young girl, Elizabeth wanted to become a dancer which is why she started doing ballet from an early age.
- She has her very own swimsuit collection.
- Elizabeth was ranked #45 in FHM’s ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ list in 2005 and again at #75 in 2006.
- She has five dogs and two alpacas.