Elle Macpherson Personal Details
Birth Name: Eleanor Nancy Gow
Nickname: The Body
Born: March 29, 1964
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Killara, Sydney, Australia
Residence: Cotswolds, England, UK
Education: She attended Killara High School before attending the University of Sydney
Occupation: Model, actress, businesswoman
Net Worth: $45 million
Elle Macpherson Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-25-35
Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 134 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Bra Size: 34C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Slim body
Best known for: Her modeling career, mainly her appearance on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue on five different occasions.
Elle Macpherson Family:
Father – Peter Gow
Mother – Frances Gow
Siblings – Mimi Macpherson, Brendon Macpherson, Elizabeth Macpherson
Elle Macpherson Dated:
- Axl Rose (1993)
- Tim Jefferies (1993-1996)
- Arpad Busson (1996-2005) – Elle was married to French financier Arpad Busson for three years after dating him for another four. They have two children together.
- Ray Fearon (2006-2007) – She also dated Ray Fearon for almost a year between 2006 and 2007.
- Vito Schnabel (2008) – Afterwards, Elle dated Vito Schnabel for a couple of months.
- Damian Aspinall (2008-2009) – Between 2008 and 2009, Elle dated British businessman Damian Aspinall.
- Guy Ritchie (2009) – She also had a short fling with Guy Ritchie.
- Jeffrey Soffer (2009-Present) – Elle is currently married to billionaire Jeff Soffer and they seem quite happy together.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1990 when she appeared in romantic fantasy film ‘Alice’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1996 when she appeared in two episodes of ‘Saturday Night Live’.
Personal trainer: Elle works out under the supervision of personal trainer James Duigan. Over time, James has worked with many super models such as Rosie-Huntington Whiteley and Cara Delevigne.
Elle Macpherson Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her parents divorced when she was 10 years old.
- Elle has her own lingerie line called ‘Elle MacPherson Intimates’.
- She gets her nickname ‘The Body’ from an issue of TIME Magazine from 1986.
- In 1994, Elle posed for Playboy magazine.
- She can speak English, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Elle started her modeling career when she was 16 years old.