Jennifer Lawrence Personal Details
Birth Name: Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
Nick Name: Jen, JLaw
Born: August 15, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Kammerer Middle School before going to high school, but she didn’t pursue any higher form of education because of her acting career.
Net Worth: $22 million
Jennifer Lawrence Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-26-36
Height: 5’7” (1.71 m)
Weigh: 137 lbs (62 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 10
Distinctive features: Athletic build, very pretty
Best known for: Playing Ree Dolly in ‘Winter’s Bone’, Raven / Mystique in X-Men: First Class, and Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games.
Jennifer Lawrence’s Family:
Father – Gary Lawrence
Mother – Karen Lawrence
Siblings – Ben & Blaine (older brothers)
Jennifer Lawrence Dated:
• Graham Patrick Martin (2008-2009) – She dated American actor Graham Patrick Martin after meeting him on set of the Bill Engvall Show.
• Nicholas Hoult (2010-Present) – Jennifer and Nicholas met while filming X-Men: First Class and have been together ever since.
First Film: Jennifer’s first appearance in a movie was in 2006 when she appeared in ‘Company Town’ as Caitlin.
First TV appearance: Her first TV appearance was also in 2006 when she played Mascot in television series Monk for one episode.
Personal trainer: You can tell that Jennifer loves working out just by looking at her. Her personal trainer is Joe Horrigan, a man who helped her get in shape for the 2012 movie ‘The Hunger Games’.
Jennifer Lawrence’s FavoriteThings, Facts& Hobbies:
- Favorite Songs: I Wanna Love You Forever (Jessica Simpson), Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Coldplay), Somebody That I Used To Know (Gotye feat Kimbra), I Will Be (Avril Lavigne)
- Favorite Bands: Coldplay, Paramore, One Direction
- Favorite Books: We Need to Talk About Kevin (Lionel Shriver), Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy), The Other Boleyn Girl (Philippa Gregory)
- Jennifer is a big fan of Jeff Bridges.
- She has never taken acting classes.
- In 2012, she was voted number 6 on Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list.
- She won an Oscar for Best Actress in 2013, after her magnificent performance in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’.
- Jennifer decided at the age of 14 that she was going to be an actress.
- She can play the guitar.