Birth Name: Keira Christina Knightley
Nick Name: Boo (childhood nickname)
Born: 26th of March 1985
Ethnicity: English on her father’s side and Scottish-Welsh on her mother’s side
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Teddington, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom
Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
Education: Discontinued education on Classics, English Literature and Political History
Occupation: Acting and Modelling
Net Worth: $35 million
Keira Knightley Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.7 m)
Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
Natural Hair color: Brown
Natural Eye color: Brown
Bra size: 32A
Dress size: Size 6
Shoe size: Size 9
Her thin frame, brown eyes, arched eye brows, her glamorous Haute style.
Coco Mademoiselle fragrance, Woman’s aid.
A seductive ad featuring her for Coco Mademoiselle fragrance sparked a controversy when it was released.
She starred in a disturbing commercial about domestic violence for Woman’s Aid, a charity organization.
Best Known for:
Her role as Elizabeth Swann in the Pirates of the Caribbean. She is also known for her period roles in King Arthur, The Duchess, Pride and Prejudice and Anna Karenina.
Keira Knightley Family:
Father: Will Knightley
Mother: Sharman Macdonald
Sibling: Caleb Knightley – Elder Brother
Others: James Righton – Spouse
Keira Knightley Dated:
- Del Synnott: (2001 – 2003 ) – Keira met Del Synnott on the sets of the movie The Princess of Thieves. She was attracted by his humor. They dated for 2 years from 2001 till 2003.
- Jamie Dornan: (2003 – 2005) – Keira met Jamie at a photo shoot in New York. They dated for 2 years. It was widely thought that Jamie could not handle Keira’s success and that was the sole reason for their separation after 2 years.
- Rupert Friend: 2006 – 2010 – They met on the set of Pride and Prejudice and dated each other for about 4 years after which they separated in 2010.
- Johnu Depp: 2008 – RUMOR – Keira and Johny Depp were rumored to have been dating each other during the filming of the second part of Pirates of Caribbean.
- James Righton: 2011 – Keira was introduced to James Righton by a mutual friend Alexa chung. They dated for about 2 years and got married during May 2013 in a low key ceremony in the south of France.
Keira Knightley’s Personal Trainer:
Tatler. She trained for three months, four days a week for her role in King Arthur. She did weight lifting, a little bit of boxing and horseback riding during this time.
She took elocution training at the beginning of her career.
She took dance training during her childhood.
Keira Knightley’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Keira supports West Ham United.
- She has dyslexia and had to wear special glasses during childhood.
- She loves to collect shoes.
- Watching movies is one of her favorite hobbies.
- Had her belly button pierced just before she turned 13.
- She was accepted into London academy of Music and Dramatic art (LAMDA) in London, England after a successful audition.
- Her hero is Geoffrey Rush, her co actor in Pirates of the Caribbean – The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- She was voted behind Sean Connery as the second sexiest voice by Royal National Institute for the Blind, United Kingdom.
- Keira employed a stylist, who also dresses Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Kidman, to dress her for her various social outings like premieres and award ceremonies.
- Keira means dark.
- he was ranked 10 in Forbes 2007 list of top 20 earning superstars.
- Her movie Bend it like Beckham became the first ever Western movie to be screened in televisions in North Korea to celebrate the occasion of 10 years of diplomatic ties between North Korea and the UK.
- She was rated as the second highest paid actress in Hollywood by Forbes in the year 2007.
- Keira married James Righton in the presence of 11 guests in a simple ceremony held in the town of Mazan, France.