Kit Harington Workout Routine

Kit Harington Workout Routine

Kit Harington Workout Routine

Before Kit Harington became Jon Snow on HBO’s Game of Thrones, he had been preparing to star as a gladiator in Paul W. S. Anderson’s “Pompeii” and he actually trained like a gladiator for the role.

Kit Harrington’s currently buff body and six pack abs are a result of his rigorous workout routine at that time and everything he managed to learn. Even to this day, his body looks like that of an arena fighter as a result.

However, apparently only 30% of Kit Harington’s healthy lifestyle consists of working out; the rest of the 70% is dedicated to healthy eating. It is very likely that Kit Harington still visits the gym thrice a day. His three daily sessions apparently include 4-hour workouts comprising of 1 hour of cardio, 1 hour of weight lifting and 2 hours of weapon-based fight training.

During that time, his routine also included the following workouts, and it is likely that these workouts are still a part of his routine.

Circuit 1

— Three sets of Alternating Renegade Row until failure
— Three sets of fifteen reps of Goblet Squat
— Three sets of fifteen reps of Plyo Kettlebell Pushups
— Three sets of Rope Jumping for 1 minute
— And more

Circuit 2

— Three sets of ten reps of Dumbbell Push-ups
— Three sets of Jump Squat until failure
— Three sets of ten reps of Medicine Ball Slam
— Three sets of fifteen reps of Reverse Lunge
— And more

Circuit 3

— Three sets of ten reps of Spiderman Pushup
— Three sets of ten reps of Split Squats
— Three sets of eight reps of Turkish Get Up
— Three sets of eight reps of V-Bar Pullup
— And more

Kit Harington has described his workout routine “like doing a marathon.” Nonetheless, he is not the only one who is impressed and proud of the buff body that he has managed to achieve and maintain ever since.