Birth Name: Anne Jacqueline Hathaway
Nick Name: Annie, Ann
Born: November 12, 1982
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York City, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Anne attended Brooklyn Heights Montessori School at primary level, then went to Millburn High School before attending Gallatin School of Individualized Study and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts
Net Worth: $15 million
Anne Hathaway Measurements
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weigh: 123.5 lbs (56 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive Features: Slim figure, opinionated
Best Known for: Her roles in The Princess Diaries, Alice in Wonderland, Get Smart, Les Miserables, and The Dark Knight Rises.
Anne Hathaway’s Family:
Father – Gerald Thomas Hathaway (Lawyer)
Mother – Kathleen Ann “Kate” (Actress)
Siblings – Michael and Thomas (brothers)
Anne Hathaway Dated:
- James Holzier (2001-2002) – Although just a rumor, these two have been seen hanging out together on numerous occasions.
- Scott Sartiano (2002) – Anne had a brief relationship with Scott Sartiano in 2002, a relationship that ended rather quickly.
- Hugh Dancy (2002-2004) – Hung and Anne were together for almost two years between 2002 and 2004, and there were rumors going around that wedding bells might have been of the horizon, although it never happened.
- Raffaello Follieri (2004-2008) – Anne had a long and fruitful relationship with Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri between 2004 and 2008, and it only ended after Rafaello was sentenced to prison.
- Adam Shulman (2008-present) – It seems that Anne finally found the right man for her, a man to whom she got engaged after three years of dating. They eventually got married in 2011, and they have been happily married ever since.
First Film: Anne’s first film was ‘The Princess Diaries’, a film in which she played the role of Mia Thermopolis.
First TV Appearance: Her first appearance on TV was on comedy-drama ‘Get Real’, a series produced and featured by the FOX Network.
Personal Trainer: Anne went through all sorts of transformations over the years in order to fit her roles properly. Even so, despite working with several trainers during those times, Anne never hired one for her day-to-day life.
Anne Hathaway’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite book – The Secret Garden (Frances Hodgson Burnett)
- Anne’s older brother is gay.
- She owns a beautiful black Labrador named Esmeralda.
- Anne Hathaway was the first teenager admitted at the Barrow Group Theater Company in all of their history.
- She says that she had a big problem with depression during her teen years.
- People Magazine featured her on the ‘Most Beautiful People in the World’ list in 2009.
- Despite being a movie actress, she appeared in a Shakespearean play a few years ago.